Paperwork Requirements & Policies
Completed and signed Pet Profile
Written proof of the following vaccines is required:
- Rabies (must be actual copy of the Rabies Certificate, NOT just a date listed under reminders)
- Bordetella* (Canine Cough)
Bordetella is required a minimum of 7-10 days prior to their visit if they are receiving the vaccine for the very first time.
- Copy of current Dog License with your town (FYI once your dog receives their Rabies vaccine, they are able to get their dog license.)
We require all paperwork in advance of your dog’s first stay and we will require your dog come in for either a day of daycare or a day stay in a cabin prior to their stay with us. This "prep" day will allow us to appropriately evaluate them prior to their stay.
Other lodging requirements
- All DRY food must be in a covered plastic container (1 container per dog). It can be loose, in baggies or in original packaging. These containers can be no larger than 17" x 13". If your dog weighs less than 30lbs it cannot be taller than 8". If your dog weighs more than 30lbs it can be no taller than 15". If your container does not meet these requirements, we will provide one to you at YOUR expense ($15-$25 prices subject to change)
- No "scoops" of any kind should be brought in. Your food must be in cup measurements OR individual meals in baggies.
- We will no longer take beds. You can bring 1 blanket per dog. (We provide soft cots for each campsite at no additional cost).
- 1 toy and/or 1 bone per dog
- Maximum of 2 different types of treats are allowed.
Your dog should be flea and tick free. (Please remove your dogs flea collar prior to bringing them into Camp Canine.) If fleas are found, your dog will be given a flea bath at your expense.
Your dog must be people friendly (If we find your dog to be too aggressive with our staff, we will ask you to have your dog picked up ASAP to ensure the safety of our staff.)
Please be considerate of other dogs and their owners and do not bring your dog in for lodging if they are displaying ANY signs of illness.
Monday – Saturday 7:00am until 5:00pm (Saturday – office closed 12-1)
Sunday – 7:00am until 8:45am & 4:00pm until 5:45pm
Monday – Friday 7:00am until 6:00pm
Saturday – 7:00am until 6:00pm (Saturday – office closed 12-1)
Sunday – 7:00am until 9:00am & 4:00pm until 6:00pm
If you are changing your pick up date or time from what you originally indicated, you MUST call us to notify us. If we do not answer the phone, please leave a voicemail. If you are running late and don’t think you can make your checkout time, again please call to notify us. This is not a guarantee that we will be able to wait for you to arrive if it is outside our business hours. If you are not here by the close of business, we will alter your reservation to the next available pick up and adjust your price accordingly.
You will receive a Canine Report Card for your dog’s first stay if it is 3 nights or more! This will let you know about your dog’s experience during their stay.
If no food is provided or if you run out of food and you have authorized us to feed ours, we will feed grain free Canidae
(a top quality holistic food). If we use our food, you will be subject to a charge based on the size of your dog and length of stay.
All medication information must be provided to us prior to the arrival
day. Failure to do so will result in an additional $10 fee
. As stated above, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee for complex medication schedules or more than 3 different medications.